Monday, August 5, 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul!

I have become a little obsessed with couponing as of late, and much to my surprise. I am determined
to eventually be one of those people who are really good at it, but I realize that it takes a little time.

I haven't been spending much lately since I am on a strict budget, but I clipped some coupons for
some makeup/beauty items and I decided I should probably use them. I also signed up for CVS's beauty rewards program, which offers a 10% coupon on your entire beauty related purchase.

So, with coupons in hand I went to CVS and purchased some items. I ended up saving 36% of my total purchase, which is great considering this was my first time using coupons!

* I am only showing the beauty products that I bought since this is a beauty blog, but let me know if you want to see the whole purchase next time!


Haul:
1) Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Ivory
2) Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory
3) Almay Liquid Lip Balm in "Blooming Balm"- I already know that I love this!
4) Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish in "Pink-finity"
5) Pantene Smooth Shampoo
6) Pantene Smooth Conditioner








No comments:

Post a Comment