Friday, August 23, 2013

Tea Tree Oil: Impressive Acne Treatment!

I have had this stubborn acne on the side of my face that would not respond to any typical acne treatment. I used benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and clindamycin gel on it to no avail. Finally, my friend gave me the idea to use tea tree oil as a spot treatment, so I began applying it before bed two days ago. Much to my surprise, my acne began to heal immediately. I can't get over how well this worked out for me, so I thought I should share it with the world. I know I am not the first to discover the healing, acne-fighting benefits of tea tree oil, but I can certainly act as another proponent of its effectiveness!





This has sparked a desire within me to learn about all of the beneficial health effects that essential oils offer. I am planning on researching on what oils I can use to help manage a variety of ailments that western medicine doesn't seem to have a helpful answer for. Anxiety, muscle cramps, headaches, and depression all come to mind.  I am prepared to dive into the world of alternative medicine! Let me know what your suggestions are. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment